Please send an email to the Web Development Team including the following information.
- The NetID of the responsible party managing the new site
- The first and last name of the responsible party
- Contact information:
- Street Address (including room/suite, city, state, and zip)
- Name of the site, i.e., Data Mining and Machine Learning Laboratory
- Site description (or tagline), i.e., News from The University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- Proposed subdomain for the site URL. Rules and options:
- URL addresses will end in .uthsc.edu
- Only lowercase letters (a-z), numbers (0-9), and hyphens (-) are allowed, i.e., johnson.uthsc.edu, cancer-study.uthsc.edu, etc.
- Some sites will have an additional subdomain
- Lab sites, i.e., dm2l.lab.uthsc.edu
- Personal sites, i.e., asamaras.people.uthsc.edu
- An alternate choice for a URL name, in case your first choice is taken.
- Additional person(s) with editing privileges for your site. If needed provide their full name and NetID.
- A fixed content homepage. Otherwise, your WordPress site will begin with your latest blog posts.